Sunday, November 27, 2011

When You Think You Can, You Can Do It!!

We are very familiar with this sentence.. As far as I remember the song 'Kau Boleh' i first time heard is when i was in the primary school. 'Kau Boleh' song touches people in whatever their work/program/problems /study/sport and everything.. But now I am not writing about that.. Now I am writing about the challenges that I had encountered this past few days.

I just bought a car. A proton saga flx 1.3. We know that a new car need regular servicing, especially when the dates/km limitation already there. Waaaa.. Driving in a big city like KK is a bit scary, especially when there are so many cars from the back, front, right and left.. But what can I do, for my lovely car, I have to take the challenge.. But for me as an outsider, the road there is a little bit dangerous for me.. Thank God i have my friend there to help me. Without him, I believe I cannot 'survive' well there.. He help me in guiding the way.. But I think I had troubled him.. Huhu... Anyway thank you very much my friend.


Few days have past and I believe the experience that I got from that day will remain forever.. Haha.. Memory is so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment