Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Beautiful Conversation ( A B C )

While they were dating each other and somehow they sat on a chair in the garden, the boy suddenly spoke

Boy            : A B C
Girl             : What?????
Boy            : Always be careful.
Girl             : Hahahahahaha... Then?
Boy            : D E F G
Girl             : ......................... ???
Boy            : Don't ever forget that
Girl             : Forget what?
Boy            : I'm H I L .......
Girl             : What H I L?
Boy            : Happily in love
Girl             : So?
Boy            : J K L M Just keep loving me
Girl             : Emmmm.... and how about N O P Q R S T U V W X?
Boy            : No other person quite, reasonable, shall treat you very well xcept me..

Haha.. Beautful isn't? I found this on my face book home which I copy paste from it. Waaaa...

No comments:

Post a Comment