Sunday, November 20, 2011

Great Job PhotoRex!!

18 October 2011 is a date which carved in my heart.. It is our big day, my big day.. After spending about 3 years of training in KSKB Kuching, we finally have the chance to attend our graduation ceremony.. The chance to wear the graduation gown!! It is my dream to wear that graduation gown anyway..

We actually graduated last year but the convocation ceremony is 10 months forward. As 10 months goes by, I'm so happy to meet my colleague, of course there are a lot of changes that I noticed. Some have their stomach bigger, some have their face chubby, some have their hair lain-lain, some have their speaking skill change and many more. And all of that, I am so happy to be able to meet them.. It is very hard to reunite - actually some of my colleague cannot come on that day, sad...

So as a big day, pictures is one of the remembrance of all that.. I thank PhotoRex because of their great artwork, their great touch up and their great snap of my graduation picture.. It is so mantap that it make me smile.. Hahah... Anyway, I won't upload it here..

No comments:

Post a Comment