Monday, September 13, 2010

Attachment At KK Roban at the `1st day

12.09.2010 is the date where a the 3rd group of people from KSKB (MA K1/08) are sent out to their attachment at the respective Klinik Kesihatan. My friend and I are sent to KK Roban. It is about 5 hours at regular speed from our College (KSKB Kuching).

The first day we were at this clinic, my friend and i are shocked to see our hostel. There are dogs and cats (a cat just delivered its children when we arrived) at the ground floor. The hostel inside also not that really satisfactory. A lot of dust, garbage and even an animal's dropping also found. We have to work a bit hard to clean up the mess.

Time after time we noticed that there are wireless network with a good connection is around the hostel. I tried personally to connect to that wireless network but failed. It is passworded. So I ask my friend who is previously attached to this clinic to get the password and i am successfully get it. Then i connect to the wireless without the permission of the owner.. Haha.. You know what happen next? My connection were blocked! That time i am downloading something and i don't know that this wireless were fully guarded.. Sorry boss for that and thanks for unblocked us again..

At night, because of the tiring day we just ate Nasi + Telur. Just a simple one which is enough to maintain our energy.

So finally the real attachment begun. Monday morning time to get work! :) This is my first time in this clinic so in the early attachment im just observing, self-orientation only and helping boss to dispense medication to the patients. Couple of hour later, i motivate myself to screen patient. Thank God i have the courage to do that. Seeing a lot of patients motivating me to study more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment