Sunday, December 19, 2010

Rungus Service at PCS TGP (Taman Gereja Pusat)


s been so long since I ever attend Rungus Service in my church. If I'm not mistaken th last time I attend Rungus Service is in June. Waaa, what a good relief to ever attend Rungus Service after been so long been attend SIB OG at Kuching. It feels like 'Waaa, inilah rumahku.. Inilah di mana saya membesar. Inilah dimana keluargaku dibebaskan'. Erk, not meaning that my faith is not growing in SIB OG ya. My faith do grow there and it is greatly grow. But my mind and soul still with PCS - want to sIthare all those experiences that I got from SIBOG and any other church. Ya, I do love my church so much!!

Emm.. There are a lot of changes made the way my church doing their service. Ya from time to time we need to change maa.. Hiii, I love it. Changes that I've seen/heard:

1. Worship leader take part only at the beginning of the service..
2. Sermon take over after that.
3. Another one will come out to lead the next procedure/liturgy.
4. Mixed modern & 'the late' music.
5. Back up singers.
6. Holy communion once a month.
7. Church involvement quite 'mantap'.
8. Practice every Saturday afternoon for the service.
9. etc: Can't remember well.

Me? Usually I'm serving the Lord at music. But it is so hard to accompany the church in singing hymn. Need to practice a lot may be. 3/2 2/2, 3/4, 4/4.. Arghh.. Everything possible Barns, don't worry. Because you love music..

Well, until then.
Barns J

1 comment: