Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Scientists and God..

Suddenly this story pop out in my mind as I read a book this morning. I heard this story from a sermon many years ago ( sorry, i forgot when and where).

There are a group of scientist who want to challenge God on how to create a man from the soil. So these scientist practice very hard to make a man from the soil until one day they finally successfully make a man from the soil. They a very happy of being able to prove that human also can create a man on their own..

So the day where these scientists want to show their creation has come. God ask them to show how they made their creation first. 

Scientist 1: We are very proud that we finally can prove that we also can create human from soils.
Scientist 2: Watch it out..

So the scientists took a soil then, phosphate, calcium, sodium, potassium and everything needed to create a man.
They are very careful in mixing up those component so that a perfect human can be made. 

The Lord watch and suddenly say: "Wait,wait... Is that soils? Thats is My Creation. I created it long ago when I created this world. You can't use that to create human because that is my creation. You have to create your own soil"

So the scientists confused.. How do they make soil.. Everything in this world is His.. 

Genesis 1 & 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment